List of places to dance salsa, merengue, Bachata and other Latin rythms in Dallas, Fort Worth, North Texas. If you know of a place hosting a good Salsa or Latin night in the DFW Metroplex and want to add to this listing CONTACT US!. We recommend you to contact the place and verify that they are still hosting the Latin night before heading out there. We've listed their web addresses and phone numbers to help since Latin nights can change suddenly. (edited January 2014)
- 3885 Beltline Road, Addison, TX - (972) 488-2647 - This club is a great party. DJ Leo plays a great salsa and latin mix all night to keep the dancing hot. They serve food, have a full bar, and hooka! Be warned, it can get pretty packed and hard to dance by 11:30pm, but the floor is a nice hard wood and the music doesn't disappoint. Dancing goes until 2am. $5 cover, free for ladies over 21, ample free parking, valet available.
- 3957 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX - (972) 701-0817 - DJ Luis D playS a mix of salsa, bachata, and more at this Peruvian restaurant. Casual dress, $5 cover, free parking, 8pm-12am. I'm not sure if they card for ages.
- formely "La Esperanza" - 2662 N Josey Ln, (behind Jack-in-the-Box), Carrollton, TX 75007 - (972) 323-4968 - This is a nice family Peruvian restaurant with DJ Barney and Baxspin playing a salsa/latin mix, ample parking, no cover (unless they have a special event, $5 cover). There are lessons sometimes (for a fee), but schedule varies. Try the Peruvian food- kitchen closes at 10pm, dancing 10pm until 1am. All ages to dance, 21+ to drink.
- 22907 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 75220 - (214) 352-3321 - Stratos has a nice wooden dance floor and there is no cover. DJ Colombiano and DJ Evolution play a mix of Bachata, Salsa, latin pop, and sometimes Kizomba.There is a full kitchen menu and drink specials all night long. Jay offers a free class at 11pm-ish, so dancing starts pretty late here, but goes to 2am. It is a fun night open to all ages.
- 210 E 8th St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 - (817) 870-9750 - Feel the Cuban breeze in the heart of Texas. Mambo Dallas started the first Bachata night in DFW here at Embargo in 2009. Although we are no longer teaching here, we still love the mojitos and the Cuban sandwiches! Free Bachata Lesson at 9:30pm with Kane. No Cover. 21+, Ample free parking. Music is a mix of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Top 40.
-14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX - (972) 934-0165 - They have started up salsa dancing on Thursday nights now too, but we haven't been yet. Food and drinks available. 21+
- 2508 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX - (214) 450-0452 - A trendy Uptown bar that has a Latin night on Thursdays with a music mix of Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton, dance, and global hits. No cover, but you have to pay $10 for valet. 9pm-2am, 21+.
Coppertop in Arlington no longer has salsa on Thursday nights.
PURA Salsa Social
- NEW LOCATION - Celebrations: Custer Rd, Plano, TX- Pura Salsa Social is held every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month and are open to the public. The studio has a nice wood floor, mirrors, and tables around the dance floor. The event is all ages and BYOB! It's a great environment to just get out and dance. A mix of DFW's finest salsa DJs take turns playing sets all night. There is a separate bachata/kizomba room too. Cover is $10. On2 salsa or bachata lesson at 10pm with Katie & Wander for only $5.
One Bistro + Bar at the Holiday Inn DFW
- Forth Worth, TX - There is no more salsa here anymore.
- 2020 N Lamar St # 225, Dallas, TX. Unfortunately, Mambo Cafe closed in early 2013. We'll miss it!
Shark Bar & Grill
- 6121 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX, The Shops At Willow Bend - (214) 556-2787 - A DJ plays Salsa, Bachata, & Merengue music from 9pm to 2am. Free parking with valet available. No cover. We heard it's a nice spot!
Blue Mesa (Dallas)
- 7700 W.Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX- 21+, $5 cover 10pm-2am
- 5100 Belt Line Rd. 852, Dallas, TX 75254 - (972) 387-8442 - Glorias Restaurant is the largest and best known Latin restaurant chain in the Metroplex. The food is great and so are the drinks! Great live band: Havana NRG. $10 Cover, after 10pm, 21+. Ample parking. It gets packed and at times it's hard to dance, but a great place to hang out with friends, listen to live salsa music and enjoy some margaritas.
- 10945 Composite Dr, Dallas, TX. This is a new venue with wood floors and two stages. They play more salsa and bachata at the beginning of the night and then more club music later in the night. 21+, free for ladies, $5 for men after 11pm, $5 valet parking or free for unaccompanied ladies.
- 4080 Beltline Rd, Addison, TX - (972) 661-1069 - We are not sure if they still have a salsa night....
-14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX - (972) 934-0165 - Blue Mesa, while famous for their Sunday brunch, kick things off on Saturday night with a fun latin night. There's food and dancing until 3am. The bar has a great selection of tequilas. DJs rotate with DJ Colombiano and guest DJs, but they all play reliably good salsa and bachata. Short all level free bachata class @ 10:15pm. The dance floor is nice smooth wood and a good open space. There's a patio to cool off on when you get too hot. There are weekly themes and prizes, occasional dance performances, and an on-site photographer. Nightly featured tequila cocktails and raffle. Dress code enforced, $5 cover, 21+, valet available.
- 2020 N Lamar St # 225, Dallas, TX - CLOSED
Gloria's Restaurant (Addison)
- 5100 Belt Line Rd. 852, Dallas, TX 75254 - (972) 387-8442 - Glorias Restaurant is the largest and best known Latin restaurant chain in the Metroplex. The food is great! Live band: Havana NRG. $10 Cover, after 10pm 21+. Ample Parking. It gets packed and at times it is hard to dance.
- 10945 Composite Dr, Dallas, TX. This is a nice new venue with wood floors and two stages. They have an excellent live band on Saturdays. 21+, free for ladies, $5 for men after 11pm, $5 valet parking or free for unaccompanied ladies.
For salsa shoes see our page on Burju Shoes.