List of places to dance salsa, merengue, Bachata and other Latin rythms in Dallas, Fort Worth, North Texas. If you know of a place hosting a good Salsa or Latin night in the DFW Metroplex and want to add to this listing CONTACT US!. We recommend you to contact the place and verify that they are still hosting the Latin night before heading out there. We've listed their web addresses and phone numbers.
- 210 E 8th St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 - (817) 870-9750 - Feel the Cuban breeze in the heart of Texas. Join us for Bachata Nights every Wednesday!!! This is the first establishment organizing a Bachata night in DFW, and we're really excited to be part of it. Free Bachata Lesson with Katie & Mambo Dallas at 9pm! Intermediate Bachata lessons are offered at 7:30pm for only $10- just drop in. No Cover! Ample free park. All "sex on" drinks on special!! Come and learn this sexy dance!! Best mojitos in DFW. Phenomenal DJ Jose West plays a mix of Latin inspired rythms like Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Top 40.
- 3707 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX - (214) 823-8883- This is Officially a Brazilian night and the only spot in Dallas to Samba! But DJ Hooligan also plays all sorts of Latin Music. It's packed and it has great energy.There is Samba line dancing led by Ernesto from United Dance Academy. Party for 10pm to 2am. Parking is $6 - $8. Cover $5, no cover for ladies.
- 22907 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 75220 - (214) 352-3321- Stratos has a nice wooden dance floor and there is no cover. DJ Colombiano and DJ Evolution play a mix of Bachata, Salsa, latin pop, and Kizomba.There is a full kitchen menu and drink special all night long. Jay Stylz offers a free bachata class at 10:30pm.
- 210 E 8th St, Fort Worth, TX 76102 - (817) 870-9750 - Hidden gem has the longest running salsa night in in Fort Worth and the best mojitos in DFW. This is a Cuban style bar with ample parking and No Cover. Free Salsa Classes at 9pm by our own Katie!! Intermediate salsa lessons are offered at 7:30pm for only $10- just drop in. Phenomenal DJ Jose plays a mix of Latin inspired rythms like Salsa, Merengue and Bachata. 21+
- 4218 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX - Phone (214)654-0115. - Lolita's is conveniently located near Uptown and has a very slick wood dance floor. They have a full bar and serve Mexican cuisine most of the night.DJ Luis Delgadillo plays mostly salsa with a mix of bachata and Cha cha. Dancing is 9:30pm to 2am, there is no cover and free parking, including valet. There is a free salsa class by Johan Ibanez at 10:30pm
- 2020 N Lamar St # 225, Dallas, TX - (214) 999-1212 - Cool spot to hang out in Downtown Dallas. Nice Dance Floor. Live Band. DJs will spin a mix of Latin music ranging from Salsa to Techno. Cover $10. Parking $5. 21+, ladies 18+.
- 5100 Belt Line Rd. 852, Dallas, TX 75254 - (972) 387-8442 - Glorias Restaurant is the largest and best known Latin restaurant chain in the Metroplex. The food is great! Live band: Havana NRG. $10 Cover, after 10pm 21+. Ample parking. It gets packed and at times it is hard to dance.
Sandunga Salsa Social
- 2155 Marsh Lane, Carrollton, TX75006 - (972) 418-1600 - Sandunga hosts Salsa Socials on select Friday nights that are open to the public. The studio has a nice wood floor, mirrors, and tables around the dance floor. The event is all ages and BYOB! It's a great environment to just get out and dance. DJ Colombiano plays excellent salsa and mambo. Cover is $10 and includes a lesson at 9:30pm. Check their calendar to see if they are having one this week.
4080 Beltline Rd, Addison, TX - (972) 661-1069 - Azure is a restaurant with a full bar and a nice smooth floor for dancing. DJ Leo plays mostly salsa with a latin mix of bachata and merengue. Ample Parking, no cover, 21+.
- 2020 N Lamar St # 225, Dallas, TX - (214) 999-1212 - Cool spot to hang out in Downtown Dallas. Nice Dance Floor. Live Band. DJs will spin a mix of Latin music ranging from Salsa to Techno. Cover $10. Parking $5. 21+, ladies 18+
Gloria's Restaurant (Addison)
- 5100 Belt Line Rd. 852, Dallas, TX 75254 - (972) 387-8442 - Glorias Restaurant is the largest and best known Latin restaurant chain in the Metroplex. The food is great! Live band: Havana NRG. $10 Cover, after 10pm 21+. Ample Parking. It gets packed and at times it is hard to dance.
- 3885 Beltline Road, Addison, TX - (972) 488-2647 - This club is a great party. DJ Leo plays a great salsa and latin mix all night to keep the dancing hot. They serve food, have a full bar, and hooka! Dancing goes until 2am. $5 cover, free for ladies over 21, ample free parking, valet available.
Currently there are no public places for Salsa Dancing (that we know of) on Monday nights.
Inca Lounge Cafe
- formely "La Esperanza" - 2662 N Josey Ln, (behind Jack-in-the-Box), Carrollton, TX 75007 - (972) 323-4968 - This is a nice family restaurant with DJ Luis Delgadillio playing a salsa/latin mix, ample parking, no cover (unless they have a special event, $5 cover). Luis teaches a beginner lesson at 7pm and intermediate at 8pm, $15/class. Try the food!! You'll find many of DFW's best dancers gather here to get their Salsa fix. All ages.
For salsa shoes see our page on Burju Shoes.